Holiday Homes for Sale
Mobile Home Sales
Where do you want to go?
Where do you want to go?
Siblu is an Anglo-French company and has been selling holiday homes and managing holiday villages in France for over 40 years and have recently expanded to the Netherlands too. We work hand in hand with all the leading European manufacturers and offer both new and pre-owned mobile homes that you can visit at our holiday home show-ground at every campsite. You can have peace of mind that your purchase is in safe hands with Siblu.
We have dedicated, experienced teams at every holiday park; security, entertainment, reception, sales, park maintenance… Our Siblu teams are the life and soul of our holiday parks in France and the Netherlands, day in and day out, and they ensure that your experience is second to none so that owning a Siblu holiday home is as easy and as stress-free as possible.
More than 10,000 happy holiday home owners on over 20 campsites have been won over by the Siblu lifestyle. Siblu owns over holiday parks across France and the Netherlands, situated in some stunning holiday locations, from Normandy to the Côte d’Azur, from the coastal resorts of the west to the Rhone Alps in the east. We own every holiday park, so we can run it our way, and our pitches are among the biggest in France!
- Extended opening dates from February to mid November at most Siblu holiday parks, which is a longer season than most French holiday parks
- A dedicated team for all our home owners who can assist to ensure you enjoy every minute of your new home and time on the park
- Dedicated owner events. Each village’s onsite events team provides a programme specifically for owners. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and have fun – the French way! Owners enjoy free use of all our village facilities, as well as a dedicated reception equipped with computers and wifi
- Exclusive letting programmes : Over 100,000 Siblu holidaymakers look for a place to stay each year, so letting your home is easy with Siblu. We do all the work – you enjoy the income. Many Siblu holiday home owners use the letting income from their holiday home to offset running costs such as annual site fees, gas, electricity, insurance, winterisation and general maintenance
Holiday Savings for You, Your Family and Friends
At Siblu it’s all about family and the 3 generations of family come together to share the Siblu lifestyle. When you become and owner, you can invite your family and family friends whenever you like. It’s your home away from home! Once your family and friends have gotten the taste for life on a Siblu park and the region where you are based, they may be tempted to visit another Siblu park.
As a Siblu home owner, you will be entitled to a special Liberty Pass which gives you exclusive discounts on holidays taken at any one of our holiday villages.
Life on a Siblu village is a real home away from home. Our Siblu owners form a community of their own and for this reason we have put in place 3 dedicated owner services to strengthen the relationship between our owners, regardless of the holiday village where they own a holiday home in France:
- Sibluconnect, the social media network for all Siblu owners
- The Holiday Exchange Programme, to discover other regions of France
- The Liberty Pass, for savings on Siblu holidays for your family and friends
Questions about buying a holiday home with Siblu?
Consult our Q&As or get in touch on 0818 274 097.
What our Homeowners Have To Say
Over 10,000 families own a holiday home in France with Siblu. Take a look at some of our customer reviews and see why they choose Siblu for their holidays in our mobile homes.
“We like the atmosphere and live life everyday to full. We didn’t want to compromise by buying a house and then worrying about it.”
John & Elizabeth Cook, Domaine de Kerlann
“Pierres Couchees is lovely and quiet, with a beach that goes on for miles and never gets crowded – it feels like our own stretch of coastline.”
Mr & Mrs Whiting, Les Pierres Couchees
“We love it here, we adore the peace and quiet of the countryside and Normandy is beautiful and relaxing. My husband goes hunting for mushrooms and blackberries. We wanted a holiday home where we can immerse ourselves in French culture. The quality of the mobile home accommodation was surprising. In effect, we have a home that is like a small flat, with all the space and facilities we need. Our pitch is huge and overlooks a small fishing lake on the edge of the Cerisy Forest.”
Mr and Mrs Rolhion, Domaine de Litteau
“When we first arrived at Domaine de Dugny we knew straightaway that it was the perfect park for our family. There is a lovely warm atmosphere among the owners, the team is friendly and accommodating, the area is beautiful and the facilities are fantastic.”
The Wanford family, Domaine de Dugny
“We’re very family orientated, so we wanted a holiday home where our children could feel included. Les Charmettes has something for everyone, keeping the kids entertained and the adults happy.”
The Cross family, Les Charmettes
“Our life in France offers a total contrast to the UK and is not like being at home at all. We wake up to birds singing and spend our time relaxing and unwinding.”
The Gutteridge family, La Pignade
“La Réserve is such a great location. It’s close to the ocean, Bordeaux and Biarritz; the surrounding area is flat so we can ride our bikes and go on walks, and there are all of the amenities we need. We let our holiday home out via siblu and the money we earn funds our holidays for the rest of the year.”
Mr & Mrs Ron Caldicutt, La Réserve
“Time flies out of the window at La Réserve – we’ll start the barbecue at 5pm, and the family will still be there at 10pm. We’ve been totally converted to the holiday park lifestyle – it’s a great way to relax and recharge our batteries.”
The Gray Family, La Réserve
“We have been owners for six years now, and we’d be very happy to stay for another six. La Carabasse is the perfect place for young and old, and offers a lifestyle that can’t be bettered. The park is beautifully maintained, it’s like living in a large Mediterranean garden.”
The Beck family, La Carabasse
“Of course we’re drawn by the weather in the south of France, but I also love the food! Everything, from the choice to the presentation, is so unlike the UK. Le Lac des Rêves is like a den for us, which we use to explore the south coast, even going as far as Spain and the Italian border. Our kids are totally excited when we travel and always find new friends.”
The Brookes family, Le Lac des Rêves
“After exploring France for over twenty years we made an educated choice in choosing Montourey. The climate is an obvious advantage, but don’t forget its accessibility and the standards set by Siblu. It is no accident that the Cote d’Azur has been the premier choice of so many people for so many years – and we can enjoy this for up to ten months every year !”
Mr Wilson, Le Montourey
Financial Options to Suit Your Budget
Owning a holiday home in France is more affordable than you might think. It is also a fantastic alternative to a bricks and mortar option, as there are no taxes to pay or tricky legal issues. Buying your dream French home with Siblu really couldn’t be easier. Our holiday parks are open 9 months in the year so you are free to come and go as you please, staying for lots of short breaks or long periods at a time. Whatever your plans, Siblu is here to help you make your dream a reality and has financial options to suit all budgets.
To help you in your purchase, Siblu offers:
- Fully adapted finance solutions
- An all inclusive annual pitch fee
- Letting programmes for your mobile home
Flexible Finance Solutions
Our finance packages help you spread out the cost of your purchase and at Siblu we take it upon ourselves to manage the financial loan process with our partner Cetelem, making life as easy as possible for you. During your taster visit at the Siblu village of your choice, our holiday home advisors are on hand to:
- Discuss your project based on the purchase price of the mobile home and the deposit you have, this will enable to decide together what monthly repayments are most adapted to your situation.
- Transmit the paperwork to our financial partner.
- Compile all the necessary paperwork necessary for final signature of the contract.
Your Annual Siblu Pitch Fee
When you become a Siblu owner you purchase and own your mobile home however you pay an annual pitch rent to Siblu. The classic Siblu contract includes:
- Water consumption
- 8 nominative Fun Passes
- Access to the Holiday Exchange Programme
- Participation in Siblu letting programmes
- Reception of your renters and handover and collection of keys
What is not included in the classic contract ?
There are a few additional running costs that need to be covered:
- Installation of your mobile home on your chosen pitch.
- Gas bottle consumption.
- Your annual mobile home insurance.
In order to offset your running charges, in the weeks you are not in France, Siblu can sublet your home for you, to cover some or all of your running costs.
Letting is Easy with Siblu
Over 100,000 Siblu holidaymakers look for a place to stay each year, so letting your home is easy with Siblu. We do all the work – you enjoy the income, which you can use to cover some of your annual pitch rent. Siblu take care of everything, we:
- Rent your mobile home to our holidaymakers
- Welcome them to Siblu and hand over the keys
- Make a list of inventory in your mobile home before each rental and replace any missing or broken objets if necessary. We also take care of any eventual damage (broken light bulbs etc.)
- Clean your mobile home after each rental period,
- Are here to help your renters through their holiday stay
Choose the Right Mobile Home for You
Choosing the right mobile home for you is an important decision. All our mobile homes are categorised in accordance with our Siblu holiday home range, in relation to the size and equipment of the mobile home. There are 3 categories:
- Esprit mobile home range (less than 31m2): this is our standard range and offers great value for money
- Elegance mobile home range (between 31 & 36m2) : these are our middle of the range models and offer more luxury than the Esprit with good rental opportunity
- Excellence mobile home range (37m2 or more) : highest rental opportunity as these models are designed for maximum comfort and are the most luxurious
- Find out more on our dedicated accommodation page.
Try a Free Taster Visit*
Our holiday advisors are with you every step of the way to give you guidance and advice throughout the purchasing process during a taster visit to France
Contact us: 0818 274 097
*Siblu can provide free accommodation for 1 night for up to six people, for the purpose of a taster visit of a Siblu holiday home and an appointment with a Siblu holiday home adviser. A second night can be added at a preferential accommodation rate. The cost of the 2nd night will be reimbursed in the case of a holiday home purchase. Travel and other expenses are not included, however if you do decide to purchase a holiday home during your taster visit, Siblu will refund up to €250 of your travel expenses. One free visit per household per year. This offer cannot be combined with a holiday booking. Only applicable to residents outside of France. Subject to availability and taster visits must be booked in advance.